I am a little confused about 2 systems using the 4x4 rule. If you have 2 things mentioned in the exam concerning the eyes would it be doubled since there is 2 eyes or would it still only count as 2. If using the 4x4 method to determine if the exam is problem focused or detailed is ENT considered one system, for instance if you have 4 things mentioned about the throat and also the ears would you be able to count both of them for the 4x4 or would it only be one since ENT is considered one system.
- Medical Coding
- Medical Billing
- Practice Management
- Exam Preparation
- Other Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Virtual Coding Experience (Practicode)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Log In / Join