Our surgeons are wanting to bill for epiaortic scanning when performing CABG. We have been using CPT codes 37250/75945 and have been getting denials because the primary code isn't billed. We know which codes the primary codes are but the surgeons insist this is appropriate/medically necessary when they perform CABG. Due to the lack of information found on the web, I am hoping someone has some information that will clarify this for me.
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Practicode (online coding simulation)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Book Store
- Log In / Join