37250/75945 is for IVUS - Intravascular Ultrasound.
Epiaortic Ultrasound is - 76998-26. (I included this since the topic of this post is "epiaortic scanning," which to me, it not the same as IVUS.)
Unless NCCI prevents IVUS from being billed with CABG (33510-33536) I don't see why it would be denied as CPT only states, "list in to code for primary procedure" and it does not designate "bill with XXXXX" as often times CPT does.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join