I'm at my second place of employment since I've gotten my CPC and I've used E-Codes in both places for anything that comes through that's supposed to have it by the official guidelines. We actually have a report now at my current job that tells us which patient's have diagnosis codes that still need an E-Code attached to it for completion in order for it to be billed. So it's a requirement where I'm at now. I also know that some payors to over look it, but I don't think it really hurts to have it either...
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join