I don't know of any remote positions for CPC-H specifically. There are plenty of remote coding positions out there. medAssurant, Outcomes, Kforce etc.. Can you tell me what type of questions are on the CPC-H exam. What areas would I need to concentrate my studies on? My understanding is that it really covers more ICD-9 knowledge and outpatient procedures. Any help would be welcome.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join