From AMA 2013 CPT Manual,
(Use 95873, 95874 in conjunction with 64612-64614)
I didn't see in the corrections that they published of the 2013 CPT manual that they recognized the instructional note was not updated to 64612-64615).
There might be a way from the above link to bring this to their attention. But the carrier is going to have their software looking for a primary code since 95874 which might cause it to deny if billed with 64615.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join