Does anyone bill these two codes and are you getting paid? My provider insists these services should be billed together.
New Code 2013 64615 (Chemodenervation . . . . . eg, for chronic migraine) with add on code EMG 95874. CPT Manual states for 95874 use in conjunction with 64612-64614. I found a powerpoint from AMA Symposium (11/2012) stating 64615 was editorially revised to include image guidance. That seems to support the CPT Manual guidance listed with 95874.
What makes this new code different from the 64612-64614 allowing EMG 95874?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join