Casts applied at surgery are included in the procedure. But you can bill for any replacement casts during po. You will need to add a modifier 58 . If a cast is applied in office, then you will need to use modifier 25 on ov, if it was determined thru exam that pt needed cast, and bill the applying cast code. Hope this helps ya. You can bill the supplies with Q codes, but most insurances do not pay. You would need to send claims for supplies to Medicare DME.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join