That's true Marcia! I have wondered the same thing about Hematology and Oncology. Every speciality is so different and detailed and I think everyone has questions about their speciality. It's funny when I talk to other coders and their speciality is say Anesthesia. They will say if you can code this then you can code anything. It's funny because I have said the same thing about Hematology/Oncology. I think every speciality is hard to conquer and we will always have questions. I have worked in podiatry before also. I know that it is hard keeping up with those diabetic ulcers and all of the things that Medicare won't let you bill for. I think the more demand for the speciality the quicker it will get on the website. Have fun coding!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join