It's funny, b/c as I read the first few sentences of your post, I thought to myself "she must be talking about MedAssurant". I was all set to respond with my guess as to what co. you were talking about. Then, I read further and saw that you were in fact talking about MA!! I can sympothize with you. I read the other threads myself when I was experiencing all the same problems that you talk about. Other posters talked about their preceptors and leads being helpful and nice and knowledgeable, etc. I wondered "why do mine seem to be so arrogant and impolite and irritated when I have a question?" My personal take on it is that it is all "luck of the draw". There may be a handful of helpful and nice leads, but the majority seem to be the opposite. Or...to go out on a limb here...the posters that said they have worked over a year+ and love the co. may be one of the leads,etc...there is some degree of anonymity to posting here if you know what I mean.
Best of luck to you and I hope you find something better!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join