Hello I was wondering if someone out there could help me? I'm stuck! I work for a family practice clinic and we recently acquired a Protime machine. We have been performing protime checks on patient's and my provider wants to get reimbursed for it.
I have CPT codes:
85610, 85611 or 85210. I'm not sure which is the right one to use? Also I cannot seem to locate a fee for any of these codes? I am in Utah and I've exhausted every outlet I can think of!
Can someone please help me? Or does anyone have any suggestions on other codes to use or where I should look?
Your help would be greatly appreciated!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join