tr.v. suÂ·perÂ·imÂ·posed, suÂ·perÂ·imÂ·posÂ·ing, suÂ·perÂ·imÂ·posÂ·es
1. To lay or place (something) on or over something else.
2. To add as a distinct feature, element, or quality: superimposed her own interpretation when she retold the story.
Hope this helps here are a couple of sites that may help you www.thefreedictionary.com you can look up acroymns, idioms, etc.; www.onelook.com; http://www.medilexicon.com/medicaldictionary.php.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join