AAPC - Back to school
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: At Home Coding

Default :)

AAPC: Back to School
    Thank you for the response. I actually have experience in coding. I love to code. I don't mind about not having any benefits or anything like that. I just want to do it on the side. I do have a full-time job. I just want to do the remote coding as a part-time. but can you send me a link i can go to?

Thank you

Can you give the exact link? I really want to work as a remote coder. I don't mind if I don't get the benefits. I really like coding. Thank you

Default coding from hme

Quote Originally Posted by kandigrl79 View Post
    I currently work from home as a medical coder. I just starting about three weeks ago and it's okay. The training phase is a little more difficult because I am at home and I have to correspond with my superior by email vs. just going to them in person as I normally would, but once I get the hang of it, I think I'll enjoy it. I am actually salaried, but required to code a certain number of charts each day. Obviously, because I'm still in training, I'm still getting up to speed with the daily requirements. It's been very interesting and enlightening to learn a new specialty. I agree that you must be discplined to avoid getting sidetracked so that you can actually get things accomplished, but it can be done.
    What company are you working with

Hi All,

I am a CPC coder, want to code from outside USA. Can somebody help me out in this regard. Please give me some company address/websites.

Thanks in advance.

Do you need to be certified to work from home?

Oil City

Most reputable places require certification and several years of experience coding for remote positions. You can google KFORCE and MAXIM and look on their websites for more information. There are other companies out there that I am not as familiar with.
    Rhonda Buckholtz, CPC, CPC-I, CGSC, COBGC, CEPDC, CENTC
    Vice President, ICD-10
    800-626-2633 ext 183
    Fax: 814-217-0447

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12