Go to http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...form&av=TPL000. There are lots of different medical forms. There is an outpatient encounter form for Word 2003. If you don't have that version on the left of the website you can click on what you have, then, templates and type medical form in the search box. When you download the form I am pretty sure you can edit it by adding what codes you use the most. I did this for one of my classes.
Have a great day and hope it helps,
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join