It seems as though you have many posts requesting CPT codes. I dont mind helping however it seems that you may be relying on the forum to do your coding for you. I will offer my assistance and advice, however only if when you post your question, you also post what codes you are planning on using and not just "What are the CPT codes for this"?
This forum is to help you learn and to direct you in the path to help you find your way...not do your job for you.
Sorry in advance if this offends you or anyone else
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join