AAPC - Back to school

Thread: Medassurant 3 month Test

Default Medassurant 3 month Test

AAPC: Back to School
    Have anyone taken the test after you have had the training test. I start training on October 20 and was wondering how was the test after you have worked for 3 months?

There is no 3 month test, once you take the first test there isn't another test after that.

I was told that on today. Has anyone else been told that if you just started.

Oh maybe this is something new that they are doing, but I was told the same thing when I started that there would be another test after 3 months and there wasn't, so maybe they are changing things around, good luck.

Default MedAssurant

May I ask how long it took to get hired by MedAssurant ?

Default Med Assurant

It doesn't take long at all. About a week was all it took for me. But you must be able to work 40 hours.

Default Hiring freeze

I work for Medassurant and we were told last week they werent hiring anymore people for awhile odd that there is a trainging class starting--

Las Vegas, NV

Angry MEd Assurant is not cool!

MedAssurant is the worse place to work and they you crappy. I pray for them and hope they get their stuff together. Bad experience and still never got paid after 4 months.

Cinnamon, you never received a single paycheck in 4 months of employment??? I would find someone to report this to if I were you!

I've been with MA since July and didn't hear about a test since the initial one for hire.