These are the 97 Documentation Guidelines for the multi-system exam. See below where there are areas giving the examiner minimal requirements. In the lymphatic system, the instructions say:
Palpation of lymph nodes in two or more areas:
and in Musculoskeletal System, the examiner has the option of:
Examination of joints, bones and muscles of one or more of the following six areas: 1) head
and neck; 2) spine, ribs and pelvis; 3) right upper extremity; 4) left upper extremity; 5) right
lower extremity; and 6) left lower extremity. The examination of a given area includes:
And in Genitourinary, you have a male/female option.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join