we have not been reimbursed for this, we get the patient to sign an ABN, if medicare, if not, we have the patient pay for it. the patient has to know up front from your PT guys that this is not reimbursable, so they can make the decision as to get it from you guys, or buy it at the store. usually the store such as an ortho appliance company, or even walmart, has it 2 x higher than what you charge for it. i know what we charge, and most of our patients decide to get it from us.
hope this helps.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join