One of our surgeons was going to remove a clavicular mass that is in the deep tissue/muscle of a pt but when he got in there, he was unable to remove the entire mass as it was attached to the subclavian vein. He then decided to just take a biopsy of the mass and call it good. It came back as a malignant melanoma. I cannot find a CPT code for the biopsy. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know! Thanks!
- Medical Coding
- Medical Billing
- Practice Management
- Exam Preparation
- Other Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Virtual Coding Experience (Practicode)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Log In / Join