My question is also regarding Incident To.
Dr sees pt today, pt comes back in a few days
for a penicillion injection ordered at the 1st visit.
RN administers injection, DR is "readily available".
RN wants to bill 99211, 90772 and J0580.
Can she bill all 3? Her documentation really only
supports the injection, but according to CMS
99211 and 90772 can't be billed together?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join