I don't have a link, but I do know that if the scope is scheduled as screening (G0121/V76.51) and ends up with a polypectomy (45385/211.3); dx 1 should be V76.41; dx 2 should be 211.3 and ONLY DX 2 should be linked to 45385. Dx 1 (V76.41) still has to appear on the claim in the diagnosis field, just not linked to the procedure... does that make sense?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join