I purchased the 2009 Professional edition CPT from the AMA but have will not get that until December. I will purchase 2009 Expert ICD-9-CM Volumes 1 & 2and the HCPCS Level II Expert from Ingenix. I've gotten the ICD-9 and I love it. Volume 1 has tabs that you can insert before each section that has your quick reference of coding tips.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join