I've seen the "general" listed many different ways.
Newborn 0-30 days
infant 31 days to 1 or 2 years
Toddler 1 or 2 years to 4 years
child 5 years to 12 years
young adult (adolescent) 12 to 18 years
Adult 18 and up.
Infant below age one
pre teen 11-12
Adult 19 and up
Adolescence between 10 and 19.
so as you can see, there are many different sets of general guidelines. Depends on exactly what your looking for and you can research and go from there.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join