I suggest calling the company that manufactures Medical Manager and ask which EMR's they recommend that would bridge to their software without any glitches. When my office implemented an EMR, we found that there were only two programs that were truely "compatable" with our billing and scheduling software. We either had to purchase one of the two, or change our billing and scheduling programs all together (which would have been a huge mess since it is a well established practice). We are very happy with our EMR, but basically our billing software made the choice for us. Also, ask the companies if they have any clients who would be willing to share their names and numbers for you to get feedback from them directly.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join