90772 is not billable with 99211 for medicare. if a seperate E/M was performed significant of the therapeutic injection, you can code the E/M with modifier 25. you can charge the medicine too.
99214-25 (documentation must always substantiate use of E/M)
if you bill...
They will bundle 99211, pay 90772 and normally pay the J Code as long as your diagnoses are correct according to the NCD's/LCD's
With the commercial insurances, it can vary from payer to payer ...
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join