In the CPT book it says Fluroscopy can't be used with codes 33206-33249 but to report fluorscopic guidance for diagnostic lead evulation w/o lead insertion, replacement or revision prodecures use 76000.
I have a procedure where the MD did a ICD generator change (33263) and then under fluorscopy check the leads for position. This sounds like it falls under the guidelines to bill 76000. I'm I correct?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join