I took the test last year and did not have any difficulties with it. It only took about 2 1/2 hours to complete. However I had been coding Cardiology for 2 1/2 years for a large Cardiology practice. It is my understanding that the AAPC is restructuring there Specilty exams for 09, so I am not sure how those will be, but as long as you have been coding all areas (Cardiology, EP, and Intervention) it should not be hard. The study guide was helpful also.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join