The NP can do the visit but the MD has to go in and approve/review what that NP had done. According to the last seminar I went to the NP are not suppose to be doing the OTV (77427) visits. They can as long as the MD goes in and reivews what was done and agrees with them while the patient is still there. Some pts may complain because they are there thinking they are seeing the MD and only the NP comes in while coming in for these OTV's.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join