I received a Denial from Superior Health Plan. This was a ThSteps Exam along with an office visit. 99393-AM with V20.2. 99212-25 with 477.9. 99212 was denied because :"PROCEDURE CODE UNBUNDLED FROM GLOBAL PROCEDURE CODE". Cannot figure why that is? I am a new coder, if you can help me out with this?
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Practicode (online coding simulation)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Book Store
- Log In / Join