They are referencing that a provider can use the '95 or '97 guidelines.
When using the '97 General Multi-System Guideline table it identifies the system/body area along with the elements of examination (bulleted items). In order to count the system complete each bulleted item must be completed in that particular system.
In '95 Guidelines you typically count organ systems: constitutional, eyes, ENT, Cardio, Respiratory, GI, GU, Musculoskeletal, Integumentary, Neurological, Psychologic, and Hematologica/lymphatic/immunology.
- ICD-10 Training
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join