The first question would be when are you taking your CPC exam? If you are taking it this year then I suggest you see if you can borrow the books from your office. The 2009 books are not all out yet, in fact they just started shipping the CPT books. The HCPCS books won't be available until later in the year. Just be sure to have the CPT Professional or Standard version to take your exam with. Your ICD-9 and HCPCS can be Professional or Expert versions.
If you are waiting and taking your exam in 2009 the I strongly suggest you use the 2009 books.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join