The physician destroys extensive lesions of the penis using one or more of several methods. Extensive destruction generally means the procedure took more time or was more difficult than usual due to such factors as the size and number of lesions involved. The methods used by the physician include local application of a chemical, freezing, electrodesiccation, laser vaporization to kill the diseased tissue, or excision. Local anesthesia may be used for these procedures. The physician applies the method only to the specific lesions.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join