based on the info given, I can give you what the codes most likely would be...the actual report could tell a different story. This is based on all being selected and imaging being documented. The left subclavian...i'm not sure if the left vertebral was imaged?? And these codes are for a "normal" arch...not a bovine.
75662-bilateral external selections
75680-bilateral common carotids
75671-bilateral internal carotids.
36215-59 left subclavian
36216-59 left internal
36217 RT vertebral
36218 RT internal
36218 RT external
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join