I have dr. A that performed 01992-for diag or therapeutic nerce block and injections. Then Dr. B performed 64480.
This claim was submitted to a Medicare replacement program. The problem I have is that the anesthesia claim was denied stating that the dx does not support medical necessary per the Medicare LCD. Regular Medicare pays this. What is the difference between Monitored anesthesia care and not. I hope this makes sence. If it does not I am sorry. I am very new to anesthesia. Thanks for any info.
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join