I am sure you have looked over the job postings on this forum. Also look on indeedjobs.com
They have many remote coding positions posted. It seems EVERYONE now wants to work remotely so there is stiff competition so do not be too discouraged if nothing comes your direction right away.
It took me a full year before I found a remote position that was a perfect fit for my life and that was even with 12 years medical coding experience.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join