The surgeon names all of his breast surgeries as a "Breast Lumpectomy" so I'm not sure what the specifications are to bill the surgery as a lumpectomy or when it is a lesion removal.
I was coding/billing the surgery as a mastectomy, partial (eg, lumpectomy) but then I noticed that the hospital is billing the surgery as an excision of a lesion so now I'm worried that I am coding them incorrectly.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join