We have a pt(MCR) who is being seen for HTN (401.1). While there, MD suggests flu shot. I code it 401.1 99212 25 v04.81 g0008 90658. I am being told that 401.1 is wrong and I should use 401.9 and a 25 modifier is not needed. I remember reading that Jan 1 2007 modifier 25 should go on the office visit when any lind of immunization is done. Doe any out there have this same information? this is for New Hampshire. Thanks for any help.
- Medical Coding
- Medical Billing
- Practice Management
- Exam Preparation
- Other Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Virtual Coding Experience (Practicode)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Log In / Join