let say the established asthmatic patient is scheduled for 25 min total time 20 min spent c&c - nothing else done. then code 99214
but if more is done and the patient ends up staying 1hr 30 min more - then code 99354 for the first hour 99355 for each additional 30 min
code 99214 + 99354 + 99355
time base visit (25min) + first hr more + 30 min more
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join