Are you using the same dx? EG: Pt goes to PCP with arm swollen and bruised from fall from. Pt then sent to ortho, ortho says arm broken. Hospital: Pt shows up @ ER with abd pain, ER DOC calls surgeon to do consult, surgeon consulted gives pt dx of bowel obstruction, Surgeon admits pt, Int Med called in to pre op as pt is on beta blockers....Different specialties saw the pt on the dame day with diff diagnosis codes as primary. Good luck
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join