You can code all procedures using those cpt. If outpatient you code the cpt and ICD-9 vol 3 codes and with Inpatient Only you would code use ICD book volume 1,2,&3 with using the Vol 3 procedures codes.
If you hav calcification you should code those as well as the acromioplasty and the ligament release . Sometimes in coding cpt, u may have to use the same code more than once depending on what the code book rules are to a particular code and also use your modifier -51 if more than one procedure or what it allows you to use. Good luck!!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join