who actually placed the line?? Whichever doctor actually placed the line should bill for it. I know for some things involving radiology, you Have to "know" what the hospital is going to bill, so you don't, because only 1 person will get paid. Like - for gallbladders and cholangiogram, altho my docs do the cholangiogram in the OR - I know radiology reads them AND does the report. So we don't bill a radiology code. I think maybe you just need to clarify exactly who is doing what.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join