you are absolutley correct about coding the symptoms
vaginal discharge 623.5
vaginal burning 623.9 ( looked under irritation vaginal)
for the E&M question.. unfortunatly i cannot answer without documentation. iif the pt is seen in the ER then the codes would be (99281-99285) if the pt not seen in the er or inpatient setting the codes would be (99201-99215 code range)
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join