DEPENDS WHO YOU ASK. SOME WOULD SAY TO USE THE LOW LEVEL E/M AND YOUr ABLE TO COLLECT A COPAY ALSO.
OR USE Q0091.76 with the appropriate ICD-9CM. LIKE 795.08 unsatisfactory cervical cytology smear. Or V15.89 for high risk patient.
I would suggest sticking with the E/M, makes the hole process simpler. Because your pretty much guarentee reimbursement. Versus the Q0091 which reimburses OK. Ranges from 35.00 to 45.00 a pop. But alot of insurance kick this HCPCS back.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join