If this is a cyst of the pineal gland then it can be looked up by referencing another name for the pineal gland which is epiphysis cerebri. The pathyway is the main term of "Cyst" then "Epiphysis cerebri": The code assignment given is 259.8- Other specified endocrine disorders. This is according to 2008 version. I don't have the new codes on hand to check if there is something new and better. Hope this helps!
- ICD-10 Training
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join