We have contract therapy done in our clinics as well, you have to have that therapist who will be providing services be linked to your group tax ID.....that therapist must have her own identification numbers and then once she/he has those just link them to your tax ID number. You can not bill under any one else, she/he is a PT not a PTA right?? PT's must have their own numbers. This is how we were always told to do it here in our clinic and we are always paid for our visits.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join