It depends on what exactly the report states the dr. did. Do you have an exact report you need help coding? 93015-93018 are used only when a component of the test is provided. Where tests are performed will have an effect on how the services are coded. If the test was administered at the local hospital, the physician would report the S&I components of the service & the hospital would report the tracing portion of the service. If the OP facility employed a physician to do the S&I & a tech. to do the tracing, you would report the complete stress test service.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join