Based on my current experience in searching for remote positions, the RHIT or CCS will most likely get you a remote position. For some reason these remote companies do not want CPC's (at least the good ones that offer good pay and benefits, I may be wrong, again this is just the experience that I have had), they always want a CCS, CCS-P, RHIT or RHIA. I still apply for positions that ask for CCS credentials only to be told that I do not meet their credentials criteria .
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join