Thank you..... I value your opinion and was waiting to hear from you or someone with your background. I know this topic is not easy for some to digest but you really have to look at the big picture and all the components involved. You must have known what I was thinking when I posted my last question and you nailed it by stating...
"If the two physicians were not in the same practice, even though the problem had already been diagnosed and treatment started, you'd still give Dr B the "new problem" points"
That was the point I was trying to "drive home" but I was waiting for someone to open up the dialogue.
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join