If you are out there, I'm sorry I'm one of those that needs additional digesting :0).
So you have an established patient that comes in for a follow up lets say for psoriasis and saw provider A a month ago and they come back and see provider B for the same problem for a follow up to this "problem" would this be considered a "new problem" to provider B? Does it need to be documented by provider B that this is a "new problem" to them? Does this differ in each state? I am from Arizona.
Many thanks in advance,
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join