I'm so sorry you are having such a challenging time! I moved from a big city to a much smaller one, and even with 20+ years of healthcare experiences and having two coding certifications, it still took me 8 months to find a healthcare job!
I started in the healthcare field in the front office, while I was still in college. I have worked for a variety of physicians and surgeons, for inpatient and outpatient departments in hospitals and in several other hospital departments. In every position, I learned and I carried that knowledge with me to the next position.
I would suggest that you contiune to apply for any healthcare related job, because even if it is not your dream position, you will be learning something that you can take with you. And as you know, having experience is always a good thing!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join