Go Back   AAPC Forum > Medical Coding > Outpatient Facilities
Forum Rules FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2009, 01:54 PM
SMILE50 SMILE50 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 10
SMILE50 is on a distinguished road
Question Place of service 49

I need assistance billing for a new pain management physician who has a surgical suite in his office. Previous billing service was using 49 for Place of Service. Has any one ever billed for "Independent Clinc" using a UB form and CPT codes? I also was wondering about line item or if charges are built into procedure? Any assistance would truly help
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Disclaimer: Although AAPC staff members will monitor these forums periodically, we cannot be responsible for the information posted herein, nor guarantee its accuracy. Our members may discuss various subjects related to medical coding, but none of the information should replace the independent judgment of a physician for any given health issue. Please note that the opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect those of AAPC.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:25 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ?2015, AAPC