Is a Corporate Membership Right for Your Company?
A corporate membership is intended for companies with six or more employees who are interested in becoming members of or maintaining membership through the AAPC. This type of membership, purchased by the corporation, has been designed to save the employer money. There is an average savings of 29% for corporate memberships between six to ten individuals and a 40% savings when you have ten or more individuals, when compared to the individual renewal dues. Each corporate membership consists of ten “spaces”. These spaces allow for employees to be added or removed from the corporate membership at any time though out the renewal year. The company designates one person as the corporate contact, who then represents all members on the corporate membership.
*Please be aware that a local chapter does not qualify for a corporate membership.
- Twelve monthly issues of the Healthcare Business Monthly news magazine
- Access to all AAPC services, programs, and discounts
- 10% discount online purchase excluding membership, advertising, cancellation/late fees, or CEU vendor fees.
Changing Individual Memberships and Corporate Memberships
- Individual renewal dates and continuing education units (CEUs) will be prorated to match the corporate renewal date
- Once added to a corporate membership, individual membership dues are nonrefundable
- Individual membership dues are not applicable to corporate membership dues
- Employees must be notified in advance before being added to a corporate membership
- Individuals who are removed from the corporate membership will be contacted by mail informing them of their removal
- The annual corporate membership fee is $950 payable by corporate check or credit card, for up to ten spaces
- Additional spaces can be purchased at anytime during the renewal year at a prorated cost, please contact us for this amount. Spaces may also be purchased above and beyond the initial ten at $90 per space either at the time of renewal or when a new corporate membership is started
- All memberships are non-refundable
- Any overpayments will be converted into "open spaces" on the corporate membership
- A renewal notice will be mailed and/or emailed to the corporate contact and each certified member on the corporate membership
- The Healthcare Business Monthly news magazines and correspondence will be sent to each individual at the address indicated on the corporate membership agreement
- It is the corporate contact’s responsibility to notify AAPC of any and all changes; all change requests must be submitted in writing via email, fax, and mail or by using the corporate online feature
- All new member packets and/or updated membership cards will be mailed to the corporate contact for distribution to each corporate member
- All forms submitted to the AAPC corporate membership department must be current. Spreadsheets, screen prints or emails of any kind are not acceptable as enrollment forms