Learn advanced coding and concepts about the anesthesia specialty. The presentation will discuss the different procedures performed by anesthesia providers that affect your code selections by reviewing the key terms, modifiers to use, documentation and how to avoid common coding errors.
You Will Learn:
- What documentation you need to have to support the reporting of anesthesia flat fee services
- The details of the new 2010 teaching guidelines from Medicare and how to apply them to your practice
- How to avoid common mistakes in the reporting of your anesthesia services
This webinar will give the advanced coder a better understanding of the additional procedures that your anesthesia providers perform and will give the beginners a good start in understanding the different documentation required for appropriate reporting.
CEU approved for all CPCs and the following specialties: CANPC
There are two ways to register for this event:
- Entire office can attend*
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any
other event materials
- Earn up to
CEUs (per attendee)
Already registered? Log in
* Webinar Policy: Webinars are for single-office (one physical office location, e.g.
a conference room) use only and may not be rebroadcast, shared or disseminated. Each webinar subscription or purchase entitles the user to one online connection or one back-up phone line
– use of more than one phone line and phone conferencing is prohibited. AAPC local chapters or other groups of individuals representing multiple companies or separate offices within a single
facility do not constitute a "single-office" and may not share a single event or webinar subscription. All webinar subscriptions expire December 31.
About The Presenter
Shelly Cronin, CPC, CPMA, CPC-I, CANPC, CGIC, CGSC
Business Development and Member Relations - AAPC
Shelly has been in the health care industry for 10 years with a background in billing, psychiatric, anesthesia, and general surgery coding. She founded and served as President of the St. Louis East Local AAPC Chapter from 2009-2010. She has served on the AAPCCA Board of Directors and on the Executive Board as the Meeting Coordinator from 2009-2010. She was the Chair of the Liaison Committee while she served on the AAPCCA Board of Directors. Shelly has spoken at AAPC National Conferences and at local chapter meetings, and has also been published on various coding topics. Prior to her employment with AAPC, she was the Coding/Claims Coordinator for the Transplant section of Washington University Medical School in St. Louis, Missouri.
To contact the webinar department, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 626-2633, option 4.
This event was recommended by 97.23 % of your peers.You rated this event: